Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 artifacts

Persian leopards! They were fun to paint.
Some deer on a mountain.
Not everyday do you see a painting on a palette. :D
Another painting, some cute cows.
One of my sculpts.
One of my best works, The Horse Fair.
One of my sculptures! I liked making them as much as I liked making paintings, and my brothers often made casts of them.
I think sheep are cute.
Other than the watermark, I quite like how this one turned out.
Other than cows and horses, I also enjoyed painting VERY wild life...

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I am Jean George Noverre. I just wanted to tell you I love your paintings of all these animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow atleast your father helped you with your carreer because mine didn and you have wonderful art piecies if i must say so myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looks like you've traveled abroad many places.I visited Paris once,and barely had money to return home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saya ingin berbagi dengan Anda semua tentang bagaimana saya mendapatkan pinjaman saya dari perusahaan pinjaman yang sangat baik dan jujur ​​​​yang terdaftar di Amerika Serikat, karena saya melamar sebagai pinjaman awal, saya butuh beberapa dokumen untuk memenuhi persyaratan mereka tetapi insya Allah saya berhasil dan bekerja dengan lancar sebagai pengusaha. hubungi whatsapp: +18632310632 / pedroloanss@gmail.com untuk semua jenis bantuan keuangan seperti pinjaman dan fasilitas investasi.

    ReplyDelete